One source with two high-flux wavelengths is the foundation of the revolutionary XtaLAB Synergy-DW single crystal X-ray diffractometer. It is a combination of the increased flux of a rotating anode X-ray source with the flexibility of two different wavelengths, making it perfect for laboratories exploring a wide variety of research interests.
The XtaLAB Synergy-DW diffractometer is based on the established, low-maintenance MicroMax-007 HF microfocus rotating anode. The target is constructed with two different X-ray source materials (Cu and Mo) and is coupled with an auto-switching dual wavelength optic.
Copper or molybdenum X-ray radiation is available at the click of a button. The XtaLAB Synergy-DW offers up to 12x higher flux in comparison to the standard sealed tube X-ray sources and, as a result of only one generator being used, overall maintenance is reduced.
Rounding out the XtaLAB Synergy-DW configuration is the fast and efficient four-circle kappa goniometer which is compatible with a large range of detectors including the HyPix-6000HE and other Hybrid Photon Counting (HPC) X-ray detectors, for example, PILATUS and EIGER detectors.
- Access to two wavelengths in one compact system
- Low maintenance, high performance system
- Uses CrysAlisPro software with both PX and SMX modes
- 12x higher flux than sealed tube X-ray sources
- Multi-functional diffractometer to cover you wherever your research takes you
- Very little downtime and easy maintenance
- No need to purchase extra software for different applications
- High flux performance means you all your crystallography needs can be carried out ‘in-house’
Rigaku XtaLAB Synergy-DW dual wavelength X-ray diffractometer with HPC X-ray detector
Video credit: Rigaku