For highly challenging applications of for situations in which sample output or analysis time is critical, the new NEX QC+ spectrometer is offered by Rigaku. The instrument uses advanced silicon detector technology and enables considerable improvement in elemental peak resolution and counting statistics, resulting in superior calibrations and measurement precision for the most challenging measurements.
The NEX QC+ is specifically designed for routine quality control applications and features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver excellent short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters offers a wide range of applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
Alternatives include fundamental parameters, automatic sample changer, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity.
The key features of the NEX QC+ Energy Dispersive Fluorescence Analyzer are:
- To analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Can be used for solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built in thermal printer
- Low cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional fundamental parameters
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- SDD detector for superior resolution and sensitivity
- Modern smartphone style "icon driven" user interface
Rigaku NEX QC SERIES of benchtop EDXRF analyzers
Video credit: Rigaku