The DMA 3200 is equipped with exclusive ElectroForce linear motor technology that allows a single instrument to provide incomparable performance and data accuracy. This novel motor technology uses powerful rare-earth magnets combined with a frictionless flexural suspension to precisely control force and displacement over a broad variety of frequencies and amplitudes.
The DMA 3200 motor can output up to 500 N of force and controlled displacements ranging from 1 micron to 13 mm. Testing is possible in both stationary and dynamic modes.
Additionally, the frictionless, moving-magnet design eradicates failure points that are prevalent in other motor designs, including moving wires and bearing degradation. This guarantees the most robust and consistent performance; verified over billions of cycles through decades of maintenance-free use in ElectroForce fatigue test instruments. It is the industry’s sole motor supported by a ten-year warranty.
This efficient, quiet-running, and lubrication-free motor technology allows the DMA 3200 to be used in practically any application; from lab to production floor, or from the cleanroom to office space.
- Exclusive, linear motor and high-resolution displacement sensor offers matchless control over the broadest ranges of force, displacement, and frequency, for maximum data accuracy
- Ultra-durable, frictionless motor, supported by industry’s sole ten-year warranty, provides maintenance- and worry-free operation
- High force of 500 N permits testing of larger samples or final parts under practical conditions, by attaining higher loading levels in both DMA and fatigue analysis
- Forced Convection Oven (FCO) delivers greater control and sensitivity over a temperature range of -150 °C to 600 °C for the greatest level of accuracy and flexibility in experiment thermal profiles
- Large Sample Oven (LSO), with a temperature range of -150 °C to 315 °C, offers expansive interior dimensions to allow for testing of large samples or components
- Air Chiller Systems (ACS) allow for unique gas flow cooling for sub-ambient testing, eliminating the need for use of liquid nitrogen, removing potential laboratory hazards while providing an exceptional return on investment
- Comprehensive range of fixtures accommodate a varied array of sample sizes and geometries, adding to testing flexibility
- Exceptionally rigid test frame and air bearings guarantee the most precise results on samples of very high stiffness
- Multi-color status lights offer clear and observable indication of instrument and test status
- WinTest® and TRIOS Software packages deliver powerful and simple-to-operate instrument control and data analysis for maximum flexibility in experimental design
DMA 3200 Preview
Cutting-Edge Fatigue and World-Leading Dynamic Mechanical Analysis in a Versatile Testing Platform - DMA 3200 High Force DMA