The TA Instruments Affinity ITC and ITC Auto provide the high sensitivity, reliability and productivity required for the most demanding life science laboratory environments.
The Affinity ITC is designed to handle all the key aspects of measurements and provide the highest quality data. It can measure different molecular interactions, and provide confidence to both novice and advanced ITC users to produce the best quality ITC data.
The main features of the Affinity ITC are as follows:
- FlexSpin™ provides the highest sensitivity, innovative slow speed stirring, and efficient mixing
- Fully automatic, user-selectable system cleaning routines reduces run-to-run contamination
- AccuShot™ delivers the titrant to the accurate location for optimal mixing
- Solid-state active heating and cooling helps to provide true isothermal temperature control
- An industry-proven 96-well, temperature-controlled liquid handling autosampler can be added at a later stage or integrated with the initial purchase
- Intelligent Hardware Positioning for accurate, consistent injections
- Standard volume (1.0 mL) or low volume cells (190 µL) option
- Powerful ITCRun and NanoAnalyze for model fitting, batch analysis, method optimization, graphing and data export
Optimized Cell Shape
Optimized cell shape, volume, and material for impressive accuracy over widest range of sample chemistries.
Solid-State Thermoelectric Elements
Solid-state thermoelectric elements for active heating and cooling of the sample and reference cells
FlexSpinTM technology greatly improves mixing, a vital aspects of ITC experiments.
AccuShotTM ensures the highest quality ITC data by delivering the right amount of titrant in the right location, every time.