TA Instruments is proud to offer the pinnacle in Dynamic Mechanical Analyzers, the Discovery DMA 850. Starting with the foundations of the world’s best-selling DMA, these superior technologies have improved upon all features of DMA performance to deliver the most precise and reliable measurement of mechanical properties over a broad temperature range. Getting great DMA data has never been simpler.
Features and Benefits
- Non-contact, low mass motor delivers constant forces from 0.1 mN to 18 N to measure everything from soft to stiff materials
- Frictionless, low-compliance air bearing design guarantees superior force sensitivity and precision
- Unique optical encoder technology offers 0.1 nm resolution over a 25 mm continuous range of travel for ultimate testing flexibility
- New DirectStrain™ and Intelligent Autoranging controls permit you to measure the broadest range of sample stiffness and frequencies to ensure you always achieve excellent data on your first attempt
- Choice of two dedicated environmental systems for accurate, reactive control under the most relevant test conditions
- Exclusive Air Chiller Systems deliver efficient controlled cooling to -100 °C without the price or difficulty of liquid nitrogen
- Purpose-built, high-stiffness, low mass clamps are simple-to-use and guarantee data reliability
- New, pioneering “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality merely One-Touch-Away™, improving usability and making it simpler than ever to get high-quality data
- Powerful TRIOS software delivers easy set-up and execution through separate test interfaces designed for beginner or expert users.
- Pledge to quality supported by the industry’s sole five-year furnace warranty for peace of mind
Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer - DMA 850