The Discovery DSC 2500, DSC 250, DSC 25 and DSC 25P are a range of differential scanning calorimeters, available from TA Instruments. The instruments feature enhanced DSC technology to provide a cost-effective performance solution to meet users’ requirements.
The new Discovery DSC Series provides the highest confidence for both beginners and advanced DSC users to produce quality data, and dramatically improves productivity and laboratory workflows. The exclusive TA Fusion Cell™, incorporated in the new Discovery DSC systems, includes design concepts that combine the features of Q-Series, patented Tzero® technology, and novel proprietary manufacturing processes.
The main features of the Discovery DSC Series are as follows:
- Exclusive T4P Tzero® heat flow technology delivers exceptional capability and superior DSC performance to produce and store heat capacity measurements in a single run
- New Fusion Cell™ with patented technology provides superior performance in baseline flatness, resolution, sensitivity, reliability and reproducibility
- Modulated DSC® (MDSC®) for effective separation of complicated thermal events
- Innovative “app-style” touch screen makes operation easier with One-Touch-Away™ functionality, improving usability and productivity
- All-new linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for seamless 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automatic calibration and validation routines
- Tzero Press and Pans for simple, fast and reproducible sample preparation
- Large range of refrigerated cooling options reduces liquid nitrogen expense, and assures continuous subambient operation during extensive autosampler routines
- Five-year cell and furnace warranty