The LactoScope FT-A from PerkinElmer is a multipurpose mid-infrared analyzer that efficiently analyzes a broad range of dairy products like milk, whey, creams, ice-creams, yogurt mixes and concentrates.
The state-of-the-art hardware innovations permit effortless testing of the most challenging dairy products, like creams with up to 55% fat and other viscous products.
The analyzer offers a measuring time of 30 seconds, a typical accuracy under 1% CV, cost-effectiveness and minimal downtime. Thus, it is much preferred by dairy laboratories and large processors.
- Accuracy (typical): CV ≤ 1% (on cow milk bulk tank samples)
- Typical sample intake volume: 10 mL
- Repeatability (typical): CV ≤ 0.25%
- Sample intake temperature: 4 °C–42 °C (35.5 °F–107.5 °F)
- Standards and approvals: EMC Directive 2014/30/EU; Low Voltage Directive: 2014/35/EU; IDF 141/ISO 9622 compliant; AOAC 972.16 compliant
- Power supply: 100–120 V, 60 Hz; 220–240 V, 50 Hz; 400 VA
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
||Food and Agriculture