The FL 8500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer from PerkinElmer features excellent precision for right first-time results even on diluted or small sample amounts. The system has a rapid scanning capability to increase sample throughput and maximize the productivity of users.
The analysis types include industrial tracing and manufacturing R&D, materials characterization, analysis of LED, solar cells, agricultural and environmental characterization and organic electroluminescent materials.
The FL 8500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer features a continuous wave excitation source for high sensitivity measurements at scan speeds ranging up to 60,000 nm/minute.
Features and Benefits
- High-speed scan of up to 60,000 nm/minute
- Consists of a broad excitation and emission wavelength range of up to 900 nm
- Delivers excellent wavelength accuracy and reproducibility for right-first-time results
- The system has a combination of sensitive and high-performance R928 PMT detector with PerkinElmer optics guaranteeing improved performance throughout the spectrum
- Provides high resolution ranging up to 1.0 nm
- Flexible: 26 plug-and-play auto-recognized accessories allow users to examine an extensive range of sample types and conditions
- User-friendly and enables the laboratories of users to produce precise and reliable fluorescence data, irrespective of the experience level of the operator through intuitive Spectrum FL software designed around the users’ workflow
- Up to 2000 hour long-life, Xenon-Arc (150 W) light source has been provided, which can be used to replace the pre-aligned bulb without the help of a service engineer, thus saving time and money
- The various preset methods enable users to easily switch between a range of method types
- The system contains four collection modes providing users with multiple benefits such as phosphorescence, fluorescence, chemi/bio-luminescence and time-resolved phosphorescence measurements
- Easy and simple Radian, a proprietary instrument of PerkinElmer available for remote monitoring system
- Availability of compact footprint to free up valuable bench space (occupies only around 66 cm (26″) of bench space
- Perfectly suited material characterization, agriculture and environmental analysis, industrial tracing and manufacturing R&D, and analysis LEDs, solar cells and organic electroluminescent materials
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
||Food and Agriculture