The MaxSignal® 4302 Microplate Reader from PerkinElmer is an adaptable microplate absorbance reader for 96-well plates that offers all the functionality required for various laboratory applications while providing great value and performance.
- Compact and cost-effective
- Tailor layouts for separate tests
- Absorbance unit measurement range varies from 0.20 to 4.0
- Consists of four-filter mode with 405, 450, 492 and 630 nm wavelengths; substitute filters in the range of 405 to 750 nm are available upon special demand
- Data can be exported to Excel and email-friendly
- Makes use of external Windows PC
- Point-to-point curve fit, linear and log regressions are available
The MaxSignal® 4302 Microplate Reader performs versatile microplate absorbance reading for 96-well plates, offering every functionality required for several laboratory applications along with excellent performance and value.
The MaxSignal® 4302 Microplate Reader is a small, PC-controlled, multi-purpose photometer system that has been developed specifically to read and evaluate the findings of assays. It accepts all normal microplates.
Also, trays consisting of microstrips might be read if they are 12 wells in length, 8 wells or partial strips. Thanks to its compact, space-saving design, it is perfect for independent use.
The MaxSignal® 4302 Microplate Reader provides a user-programmable open system with alphanumeric test naming, automatic interpretation options, selectable plate formatting, curve plotting and editing, duplicate well options, flags and error messages from which the user can make a menu of pre-programmed assays for instant recall.
This plate reader was developed for use with the MaxSignal® Food and Feed ELISA and Enzymatic Assays and other assays that require a visible range plate reader.
This trusty and proven solution is user-friendly and provides sensitivity, which makes it well-suited for multi-user environments.
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
||Food and Agriculture