The FL 6500 Fluorescence Spectrometer from PerkinElmer is the ideal system that has been developed specifically for examining samples vulnerable to photo-bleaching. Photo-bleaching might be experienced with a few thin coatings and compounds in molecular biology, bioresearch, cell biology, enzymology, immunology, tissue and protein samples.
Also, FL 6500 is best suited for phosphorescence analysis. PerkinElmer’s new instrument features intuitive software and 26 diverse plug-and-play accessories that surpass the expectations of the users.
Users can make use of the interactive online brochure to see how the FL 6500 can assist their requirements.
Using the latest FL 6500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer instrument in their laboratory, users would be able to produce precise and reliable fluorescence data, irrespective of the experience level of the operators.
Features and Benefits
- Users can optimize their dynamic range with Pulse long-life Xenon lamp with illumination source with selectable Power Settings; power settings range from 20 KW to 120 KW
- Highly sensitive, high-performance R928 PMT detector integrated with PerkinElmer optics guarantees improved performance throughout the spectrum
- High resolution up to 1.0 nm is available
- Performs a high-speed scan of up to 24,000 nm/minute
- Wide excitation and emission wavelength range up to 900 nm
- Excellent wavelength precision and reproducibility obtained for right-first-time results
- For samples that are at risk of photo-bleaching, the FL 6500 offers precise and high-quality outcomes with a user-controllable pulsed excitation source
- User-friendly operation enables the laboratory to produce precise and reliable fluorescence data, irrespective of the experience level of the operator via intuitive Spectrum FL software designed around their workflow
- Four collection modes allow users to do more on one instrument: Phosphorescence, Fluorescence, Chemi/Bio-Luminescence and Time-Resolved Phosphorescence measurements
- Easy-to-use, different preset methods help users to move between a range of method types
- Flexible — 26 plug-and-play auto-recognized accessories allow users to examine an extensive array of sample types and conditions
- Users can save money and time with the long-life Xenon bulb. When there is a need to replace it, they can save again by easily replacing the pre-aligned bulb themselves without the help of a service engineer
- Compact footprint to liberate useful bench space (occupies just 66 cm, or 26″) of bench space
- Perfectly suited to thin coatings, quantum dots, nanoparticles, immunology, cell biology, enzymology, molecular biology, tissue and protein analysis
- Peace of mind with Radian, PerkinElmer’s proprietary instrument remote monitoring system
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
|Food and Agriculture