From regular identification and verification to sophisticated research applications, users need the flexibility and performance to economically, confidently and rapidly examine an extensive range of samples.
The Spectrum™ 3 FT-IR spectrometer from PerkinElmer offers the sampling flexibility and performance in near-, mid- and far-infrared ranges via a single instrument to scale up research and new product development in pharmaceuticals, polymers, chemicals and academia. The platform is highly configurable and offers consistent, reliable and easy operation through years of service.
The Spectrum 3™ FT-IR spectrometer features an array of latest innovations developed to offer users excellent flexibility and performance from the configuration they selected.
- Excellent sensitivity, even when room-temperature detectors are used
- Excellent photometric performance and signal-to-noise ratio
- Fast reactions can be characterized with a scan speed of up to 100 scans/second
- Improved sensitivity and spectral resolution performance
- High reproducibility of spectral data without any spectral interference
- Streamlined TG-IR hyphenation experience from a single vendor
- Instrument operating time can be maximized with an extensive range of rapidly interchangeable accessories
- Enables faster routine analyses with on-instrument SmartPanel
- Can be upgraded to IR microscopy and imaging
- Thanks to cloud connectivity, the spectrometer can be connected from any device, anywhere, anytime
The Spectrum 3™ FT-IR spectrometer is a complete solution with the versatility and flexibility to handle any type of sample for applications in, but not limited to:
- Chemicals and materials
- Pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
|Product Brand Name
||Spectrum 3 Tri-Range FT-IR Spectrometer
||Food & Agriculture
|Wave Length Range
||11,000 - 30 cm-1