The Avio® 550 Max from PerkinElmer is a small-sized, completely concurrent ICP-OES instrument that is perfect for laboratories with high throughput needs. It makes use of vertical plasma and has been designed to deal with even the hardest and high-matrix samples without dilution, thus offering performance, productivity and quicker return on investment.
In addition, Syngistix™ for ICP software offers an intuitive and smart environment with clever tracking for real-time instrument and sample diagnostics, as well as results viewing to easily track quality control, sample analysis and internal standard performance to ensure sample precision.
Avio 550 Max ICP-OES. Image Credit: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
Listed below are the proprietary features on the Avio® 550 Max ICP-OES:
- Flat Plate™ plasma technology provides a powerful, stable plasma and the lowest argon consumption of any ICP while performing a maintenance-free operation.
- PlasmaShear™ system provides maintenance-free, argon-free interference removal
- Universal Data Acquisition in Syngistix software is available only on the Avio® 550/560 Max, allowing concurrent acquisition of all wavelengths, with no time or storage penalty
- The dual view improves radial and axial plasma viewing to the extended linear dynamic range, quantifying high and low concentrations in the same run, irrespective of the wavelength
- The design of vertical plasma torch offers 100% matrix tolerance, thereby reducing the preparation time of the sample
- Color PlasmaCam™ offers constant viewing of the plasma, with easy method development and allowing remote diagnostic abilities
- The latest optical system with free-form and off-axis coated optics brings enhanced speed, accuracy and precision
- Syngistix for ICP Software delivers an intuitive, left-to-right, icon-based design, mirroring the advancement of users’ workflow with smart features that guide them via every step for higher control and confidence
The Avio 550® Max comes in three different configurations, thereby enabling users to choose the option best suited for their application(s).
This configuration of the Avio 550® Max has been fitted with Cyclonic or Concentric sample introduction to offer better precision, higher efficiency and quicker washout times. Therefore, this configuration is not suggested for hydrofluoric acid applications.
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
||Avio 550 Max Concentric/Cyclonic