The LC 300 platform from PerkinElmer helps redefine the liquid chromatography experience and provides the performance, flexibility and efficiency required to handle even the most difficult analytical requirements.
Each LC 300 system has an option to tailor the experience of users with an extensive range of detectors and accessories and has been developed to fulfill the most important user specifications.
The LC 300 HPLC system has been coupled with SimplicityChrom™ CDS software and offers an enhanced user experience with simple liquid chromatography workflows, automated processes and intuitive functions.
The PerkinElmer LC 300 HPLC system has been particularly developed to raise laboratory throughput and productivity, even in the face of difficult budget and staffing situations.
The system has been coupled with the highly intuitive and strong SimplicityChrom™ chromatography data system (CDS) software and is, therefore, the perfect solution for laboratories seeking to optimize their liquid chromatography experience.
The LC 300 provides excellent flexibility and performance throughout its smart design:
- Strong and accurate autosampler with combined column oven and preheater, as well as a high visibility color LCD displaying complete instrument system status, sample progress and current queue
- Patented Intermediate Loop Decompression (ILD™) valve guarantees the injection of a precise and reproducible sample volume, while also improving the lifetime of columns utilized in the analysis
- Optional external Peltier column oven is available for ultra-precise heating and cooling, sample integrity and remarkably precise outcomes
- A solvent delivery pump with 10k psi is available for high-end HPLC functionality, providing repeatable solvent delivery at an extensive range of pressures and flow rates
- Automated, onboard sample dilution and derivatization abilities help facilitate the front-end analytical processes and also guarantees accuracy and reproducibility
- Built-in solvent degassing technology streamlines the analytical process and obviates the requirement for an individual, external degassing module
- Automatic priming design enables the system to get full self-priming abilities, automating the otherwise bulky priming process used in several other systems.
- Portfolio of five available detectors, which can be utilized separately or in series.
- Photodiode array (PDA)
- Single wavelength UV/Vis
- Multiwavelength UV/Vis (MWD)
- Fluorescence (FL)
- Refractive index (RI)
- Efficient and robust instrument control available with SimplicityChrom CDS, thereby enabling users to make custom workflows and experiences, with simultaneous compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
||38.2 inches maximum (single stack with detector and standalone solvent organizer)
||183 pounds (single stack with one detector and standalone solvent organizer) or 260 pounds maximum (dual stack with external oven)
||13.5 inches maximum per component