SAXSpoint 5.0 is the new laboratory SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS/RheoSAXS system for analysis of nanostructured materials. It determines the size, size distribution and shape of nano-sized domains. SAXSpoint 5.0 is especially suited for analysis of anisotropic materials and nanostructured surfaces. SAXSpoint 5.0 employs brilliant X-rays with high spectral purity and scatterless beam collimation.
Combined with synchrotron detector technology for the highest resolution in a compact system ensures short measurement time and high-quality SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS/RheoSAXS results for the perfect analysis of your nanostructured materials.
Benefit from SAXSpoint 5.0’s large variety of innovative and versatile sample stages which cover many SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS and RheoSAXS applications. SAXSpoint5.0 is your innovative and reliable partner for your daily nano research of polymers, liquid crystals, nanoparticles and nanostructured surfaces.
The key features of the SAXSpoint 5.0 are as follows:
A versatile SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS/RheoSAXS Genius
- Excellent resolution and SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS/RheoSAXS data quality in a short measurement time
- Brilliant X-ray beam with high spectral purity
- Synchotron detector technology
- Versatile sample stages for covering many SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS/RheoSAXS applications
- Innovative design and spacious sample chamber to meet all your experimental needs
Brilliant Features for All Needs
- SlideMaster moving-detector feature enabling completely automatic X-ray scattering studies over a very wide q-range
- Optional WAXS detector module for simultaneous SWAXS measurements Auto-detection of configuration and sample stages
Full Experimental Flexibility
- Dedicated point-collimation system with a highly-brilliant X-ray beam specifically suited for analysis of anisotropic samples and nanostructured surfaces
- Optional fully integrated dual microsource with easy switch over between Cu and Mo radiation for covering various SAXS/WAXS applications
- Optional high-performance set-up with integrated MetalJet source by Excillum
- Versatile sample environment for any applications, including GISAXS studies, RheoSAXS and SWAXS measurements under controlled temperature, humidity, tensile stress, pressure, etc.
- High-throughput screening of liquid and solid nanostructured samples
Powerful Control and Data Analysis Software
- SAXSdrive™ – full system control for automated SWAXS experiments
- SAXSanalysis™ – simple and fast data processing using customizable templates
- Dedicated software for advanced SAXS data interpretation
Visit Anton Paar for more information on the broad range of application examples.