SAXSpoint 2.0 is the new laboratory SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS system for analysis of nanostructured materials. It determines the size, size distribution and shape of nano-sized domains. SAXSpoint 2.0 is especially suited for analysis of anisotropic materials and nanostructured surfaces. SAXSpoint 2.0 employs brilliant X-rays with high spectral purity and scatterless beam collimation.
Combined with the latest hybrid photon-counting (HPC) detectors it ensures short measurement time and high-quality SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS results for the perfect analysis of your nanostructured materials.
Benefit from SAXSpoint 2.0’s large variety of innovative and versatile sample stages which cover many SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS applications. SAXSpoint 2.0 is your innovative and reliable partner for your daily nano research of polymers, liquid crystals, nanoparticles and nanostructured surfaces.
The key features of the SAXSpoint 2.0 are as follows:
A versatile SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS Genius
- Excellent resolution and SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS data quality in a short measurement time
- Brilliant X-ray beam with high spectral purity
- Scatterless beam collimation and the latest hybrid photon-counting (HPC) detector technology
- Versatile sample stages for covering many SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS applications
- Innovative design and spacious sample chamber to meet all your experimental needs
Brilliant Features for All Needs
- TrueSWAXS – simultaneous small- and wide- angle scattering measurements at scattering angles up to 60° 2θ
- Optional WAXS detector module for simultaneous SWAXS measurements with stationary sample holder
- Auto-detection of configuration and sample stages
Full Experimental Flexibility
- Dedicated point-collimation system with a highly-brilliant X-ray beam specifically suited for analysis of anisotropic samples and nanostructured surfaces
- Optional fully integrated dual microsource with easy switch over between Cu and Mo radiation for covering various SAXS applications
- Optional high-performance set up with fully integrated Ga MetalJet source by Excillum
- Versatile sample environment for any applications, including GISAXS studies, SWAXS measurements under controlled temperature, humidity, tensile stress, pressure, etc.
- High-throughput screening of liquid and solid nanostructured samples
Powerful Control and Data Analysis Software
- SAXSdrive™ – full system control for automated SWAXS experiments
- SAXSanalysis™ – simple and fast data processing using customizable templates
- Dedicated software for advanced SAXS data interpretation
Visit www.anton-paar.com for more information on the broad range of application examples.