RheolabQC is a rotational rheometer based on next-generation technologies also used in RT&D rheometers. The RheolabQC features a rugged design, delivers excellent performance, and enables easy operation.
The RheolabQC sets new standards for performing standard rheological tests, ranging from rapid single-point checks, flow curve and yield point determinations through to complicated rheological analyses.
This powerful rheometer is an excellent example of a modern measuring system that utlizing all the technical possibilities to guarantee simple, flexible, and reliable operation.
The main features of the RheolabQC are as follows:
- Easy to use
- Wide speed and torque range
- Powerful, highly dynamic EC motor drive
- Controlled shear stress and controlled shear rate test settings
- Software-controlled and stand-alone operation
- Can be linked to a bar code reader and printer
- Measuring profiles can be downloaded and data can be retrieved for stand-alone systems
- QuickConnect coupling: Simple, one-hand measuring system connection
- Rheometer software: Easy-to-use application software with 21 CFR Part11 compatibility
- Toolmaster™: Patented system ensures automatic recognition of measuring system and accessories
- Wide range of measuring systems available to different types of applications
- Temperature accessories spanning a temperature range between -20°C and +180°C
- Krebs spindles
- Flexible cup holder
- Ball measuring cell for samples with particles measuring greater than 200µm
Applications of RheolabQC
Measuring the viscosity of building materials like plasters
Plasters are frequently used building materials. Knowledge about the viscosity and flow characteristics is essential in their production, quality control and development.
Conclusions about the processing behavior, pumpability, sprayability, shelf life, flowability as well as the levelling and application characteristics can be retrieved from successful measurements.
However, large particles often prevent or influence rheological tests.
Therefore the RheolabQC offers the ball measuring system consisting of the flexible cup holder, the measuring cup and the ball measuring system available in different sizes.
The external temperature sensor (Pt100) can be used for temperature measurement in the sample.
The Anton Paar Quality Control Rheometer RheolabQC
RheolabQC is a rotational rheometer designed especially for the quality control, featuring a high precision encoder and a highly dynamic EC motor.
- You can choose between operating the rheometer manually or using the RheoplusTM software, which can be directly connected to a network.
- RheolabQC can be operated with a huge variety of accessories. The automatic component recognition ToolmasterTM ensures error-free selection of the measuring geometries.
- The ball measuring system consists of a cup showing an inner diameter of approximately 115 mm for a sample volume of approximately 500 ml.
For the measuring bob three ball measuring geometries are available:
- BM08/Q1 (ball diameter d = 8 mm)
- BM12/Q1 (ball diameter d = 12 mm)
- BM15/Q1 (ball diameter d = 15 mm)
For more information in;