Zwick is one of the top-ranking manufacturers of static and dynamic materials testing systems worldwide. With our extensive portfolio of testing machines, systems, and software we supply customized solutions for almost all test tasks required in the area of modern mechanical materials testing.
Zwick is a member of the Zwick Roell Group, a key player in the global market for testing systems for mechanical tests on materials. Operating worldwide, the Zwick Roell Group has manufacturing facilities in Ulm, Germany as well as further headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and Singapore. Zwick has a world-wide network of sales and service partners.
Zwick produce most of our components in-house to ensure increasingly high quality. Our employees are among the most highly skilled and experienced in the world. This enables Zwick to produce high quality equipment in minimal time.
High-Tech-Software and Equipment
Zwick Roell machines hold many patents and design awards. The development and modern design departments ensure that Zwick testing machines and the testXpertâ Software are on the leading edge of technology.
Experience and Innovation
Zwick has a total of 80 years experience in the material testing industry. In line with recent market trends, we have consistently driven the changeover from a purely manufacturing concern to a global service enterprise in the field of materials testing. In addition to supplying precise, innovative, and reliable testing machines, Zwick also offer materials test engineering, project management, operator training, calibration, and machine overhauls and upgrades.
- Materials testing machines in standard versions for tensile-, compression- and bending tests on material specimens, building components and component parts
- Materials testing machines in special version for specific test job ranges
- Automatic test system for materials testing machines
- Hardness testers and hardness testing machines
- Pendulum impact testers
- Extrusion plastometers and machines
- High-frequency pulsates
- Fatigue testers
- Ductility testing machines
- Servo hydraulic testing machines
- Hydraulic high-speed testing machines
- Modernization and upgrading of testing machines
- Maintenance and calibration service