With over 1000 installed bases worldwide over the last 35 years, Anton Paar’s pin-on-disk tribometer is the standard for measurement of friction, wear, and lubrication. Its wide range of testing parameters, contact geometries, and add-on options allows users to conduct tribology testing by simulating all in-service conditions, like different movement modes (linear, reciprocating), contact modes, speed, lubrication, materials, high temperature, humidity, etc. .
TRB3 has established its reputation and proven its reliability in laboratories all over the world for research and quality control of new materials (i.e. ceramics, metals, and polymers), lubricants and oil additives, and self-lubricating systems.
The main features of the pin-on-disk (TRB3) are:
- Minimize thermal drift on friction measurement with two friction force sensors
- Monitor environmental conditions in real-time with integrated temperature and humidity sensors
- Calibrate TRB3 with minimum effort by the provided calibration tools
- The “Tribometer” and “Modelization” software provide you with ultimate control and cutting-edge analysis
- Be compliant with the standards – ASTM G99, ASTM G133, and DIN 50324
For more information in;