The LR-2.ST from IKA is a modular design laboratory reactor for the simulation and optimization of a number of chemical reactions. It is also applied in laboratory scale mixing and homogenizing processes.
The LR-2.ST system consists of a stand system, a laboratory stirring unit EUROSTAR 200 control P4 with high torque, a reactor cover, an anchor stirrer LR 2000.11 with flow borings, and a safety shutdown.
In the free connections of the reactor cover temperature sensors, a dispersing unit (ULTRA-TURRAX®), flow breakers, and other equipment can be installed.
The main features of the LR-2.ST are listed below:
- Ideal for vacuum operation
- Seals in contact with the product are made of solvent- resp. temperature-resistant perfluoroelastomer (FFPM)
- Infinitely modifiable speed
- Combined torque trend display for the measurement of changes in the viscosity
- Control is actuated by microprocessor and the set speed is maintained constantly, even under load