The Labworldsoft is a laboratory software which is designed to automate processes, control laboratory devices, and document results and measurements. Access to an enormous library of different laboratory devices is provided by this software.
It is not just IKA laboratory devices that are integrated by labworldsoft. Numerous other devices from different manufacturers are also supported. This allows users to remain flexible in their choice of laboratory devices, enabling them to use and profit from the entire device range offered across the laboratory world.
Communications between laboratory devices and PCs are able to be realized over varying communication interfaces such as USB, Bluetooth, RS232, or over a network.
The simple recording of a number of physical parameters such as pH-value, torque, speed, and temperature is enabled by labworldsoft. These values are capable of being displayed in varying ways in order to offer improved documentation and analysis. One such example is a y/t-diagram.
One Software, Unlimited Possibilities
There is an unlimited number of processes, set-ups, and applications in which laboratory devices are used.
Labworldsoft provides solutions to all problems that may be encountered, courtesy of its enormous device library and flexibility. It is possible to create different configurations for different applications. No other software is required for daily work in the laboratory. Labworldsoft provides the entire laboratory world in just one piece of software.
Labworldsoft is the only laboratory software in the world which is compatible with such a large range of varying laboratory devices immediately after being taken out of the box. In excess of 300 lab devices from over 40 manufacturers have already been implemented in labworldsoft, or will become a part of it in the future.
If any devices are missing from the device library, it is not a problem. As long as the device has a communication interface, it can be integrated at any time.
Courtesy of the great number of different function modules, it is possible to realize any configuration for laboratory setups. The greatest degree of flexibility and the highest possible dynamic is allowed for the constantly changing requirements of the laboratory workplace, all courtesy of the interaction between the numerous function modules and the laboratory devices. For example, both time-based and event-based control of processes is possible.
It is possible to create event-triggered or time-triggered configurations for laboratory processes with the use of function modules. In order to build a more complex system, it is possible to use logical functions to connect laboratory devices. In this manner, automated running processes can be realized.
Recording, Documentation, Exporting
Many physical parameters which are required in the laboratory are able to be quickly recorded courtesy of labworldsoft. These include flow rates, weight, torque, temperature, conductivity, pH, and others. Each measuring result, in addition to each measuring flowchart, is able to be plotted or printed according to QA, ISO, and GLP, for the purposes of documentation.
It is possible to export any data acquired in labworldsoft to standard applications. As an example, one can measure the speed during a test and then save the consequent data in a standard format such as .txt or ASCII. Following this, the data can be analyzed in any chart calculation (such as Excel).
The following formats are supported:
- ASCII (labworldsoft 5 data format)
If test arrangements are liable to repeat themselves, labworldsoft allows every test arrangement to be stored. With the click of a mouse, the stored data can be accessed in order to reproduce the test. Test reproducibility is warranted within GLP and within the scope of ISO 9000.
Labworldsoft is designed to make daily laboratory work simpler. They aim to support users in any and all cases. If a device missing from their library, it can be implemented. If there are issues creating certain configurations in labworldsoft, they will be able to help resolve them – even at users’ own sites.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5 Processor (Suggested Intel Core i7 Processor) with a frequency of no lower than 2,6 GHz and no lower than 2 Cores
- Operating system: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit and 64-bit operating system)
- RAM: Ideally 16 GB, but no lower than 8 GB
- Storage: At least 10 GB free on a hard disk
- Graphic card: No special requirements
- Optical drive: No CD or DVD drive necessary
- Interfaces: Ideally six USB ports, but at least four Wi-Fi or LAN: Yes (One port is sufficient)
- Communication Interfaces for laboratory device communication: It is possible, for special purposes, to use adapters in order to provide varying communication interfaces on a PC (for example, one USB port to four RS232 ports). This depends respectively on the number of devices and the types which have been used, as well as the provided communication interfaces of the devices.
- Mouse and Keyboard: Necessary, however there are no special requirements
- Suggested Monitor: A minimum of 24 inches, with a resolution of at least 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Labworldsoft 6 Pro: Offers access to every device and function integrated in labworldsoft.
- Labworldsoft 6 Starter: Provides three different device type series which can be chosen individually from the device’s library. There is a limit of three different devices on the workspace.
- Once the software has been activated, labworldsoft 6 can be used continuously. It is possible to install and benefit from updates for an entire year. After this, the license will require updating.
- Labworldsoft 6 Pro Update: After activation, updates can be used for another year. The price is just 20% of the normal price for a labworldsoft 6 Pro license.
- Labworldsoft 6 Starter Update: After activation, updates can be used for another year. The price is just 20% of the normal price for a labworldsoft 6 Starter license.