The IKA TURBOTRON® RKG-00-Bo ATEX is a sturdy, mechanically controlled agitator built with an ex-protected design for use in pilot plants, laboratories, and small-scale production. It is meant for use in pressureless or open vessels to process free-flowing mixtures in the medium or lower viscosity range. Optionally, the agitator can be fitted with removable tools such as turbine, propeller, centrifugal, dissolver, anchor, or paddle stirrers.
The RKG-00-Bo ATEX machines are an explosion-proof option to IKA lab and pilot machines RW 47 digital and RW 28 digital. The IKA TURBOTRON® RKG-00-Bo agitators delivered to customers from EU countries are allowed for use in the Ex-area 1 (2G), temperature class T3 based on ATEX 95.
IKA’s product range comes with matching stands and accessories required to fix the agitators.
The main features of the TURBOTRON® RKG-00-Bo machines are as follows:
- Well-established construction guarantees a safe, smooth and simple operation
- Improved adaptation to mixing or stirring tasks due to a wide range of tools
- All parts that make contact with the product are composed of 316 L / 316 Ti stainless steel (DIN 1.4404)
- Rotational speed infinitely modifiable
- Explosion-proof design
- Protection against injury risk due to the rotating shaft (optional)