The IKA HRC 2 basic is a compact refrigerating and heating circulator recognized for its high energy efficiency, a variable pressure and suction pump, and a working temperature powerful infinite range of −20 °C to 100 °C. The speed-controlled and on-demand compressor minimizes operating costs and also reduces noise.
The high-quality isolation of the 4-l bath enables rapid heating and minimizes the heat input when cooling.
The external temperature control circuit can be used for up to 2.5 l thermofluid without the need for a refill.
The combination of the hopper and the drain valve facilitates clean and safe handling of the thermofluid. The easy-to-open front flap enables easy cleaning of the air filter of the cooling unit. The front side of the bath is equipped with a drain valve. The bath can be emptied by connecting a hose, thereby preventing the user from getting into direct contact with the thermofluid.
- Safety classification III (FL) according to DIN 12876
- Speed-controlled refrigeration system with 400 W cooling capacity
- 1500 W heating capacity (1200 W at 115 V)
- Speed-controlled pump made of PEEK: (0.5 bar, 22 l/minute)
- Adjustable temperature safety circuit
- Digital level indicator