PerkinElmer’s LC 300 platform redefines the liquid chromatography experience, providing the performance, flexibility and efficiency required to address even the hardest analytical demands. Having the option to tailor user experience with an extensive range of detectors and accessories, every LC 300 system has been developed to fulfill the most essential specifications of the users.
The LC 300 UHPLC system has been paired with SimplicityChrom™ CDS software and thus offers an elevated user experience with streamlined liquid chromatography workflows, automated processes and intuitive functions.
The LC 300 UHPLC system has been developed specifically to increase laboratory throughput and productivity, even in the face of hard budget and staffing situations.
Coupled with the highly intuitive and strong SimplicityChrom™ chromatography data system (CDS) software, the PerkinElmer’s LC 300 systems are considered to be the perfect solution for laboratories that seek to optimize their liquid chromatography experience.
Thanks to its smart design, the LC 300 provides excellent flexibility and performance:
- Optional external Peltier column oven is available for ultra-precise heating and cooling, sample integrity and exceptionally precise outcomes.
- A powerful and accurate autosampler with integrated column oven and preheater, as well as a high visibility color LCD display, helps display the full instrument system status, sample progress and current queue
- Automated, onboard sample dilution and derivatization abilities can help streamline the front-end analytical processes, while also guaranteeing reproducibility and accuracy
- Patented Intermediate Loop Decompression (ILD™) valve guarantees the injection of a precise and reproducible sample volume while also increasing the lifetime of columns being utilized in the analysis
- Automatic priming design enables the system to achieve complete self-priming abilities, thereby automating the cumbersome priming process used in several other systems
- A Strong 18k psi pump has been provided for ultra-precise UHPLC analyses, thereby enabling repeatable solvent delivery at an extensive range of pressures and flow rates
- Built-in solvent degassing technology streamlines the analytical process and obviates the requirement for an individual and external degassing module
- Listed below is the portfolio of five available detectors, which can be used separately or in sequence:
- Photodiode array (PDA)
- Single wavelength UV/Vis
- Multiwavelength UV/Vis (MWD)
- Fluorescence (FL)
- Refractive index (RI)
- Efficient and robust instrument control with SimplicityChrom CDS enables users to make custom workflows and experiences, all while achieving compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
||38.2 inches maximum (single stack with detector and standalone solvent organizer)
||183 pounds (single stack with one detector and standalone solvent organizer) or 260 pounds maximum (dual stack with external oven)
||13.5 inches maximum per component