The EVG105 bake module from EV Group can be used to perform softbake, hardbake and post-exposure processes. The controlled baking environment of the EVG105 module ensures even evaporation. The programmable proximity pins provided in the module offer the best possible control of temperature profiles and resist hardening processes.
The EVG105 bake module has the ability to process wafer sizes of up to 300 mm or up to four 100 mm wafers at a time.
- Wafer size of up to 300 mm or up to four 100 mm wafers can be processed at the same time
- Stand-alone bake module
- Loading pins provided for manual and safe wafer loading/unloading
- Temperature uniformity ≤ ± 1 °C @ 100 °C, up to 250 °C bake temperature
- Substrate vacuum (direct contact bake)
- Timer for bake
- Irregular shaped substrates
- Optional N2 purge and proximity bake 0-1 mm distance wafer to heat plate
|Up to 300 mm
||Temperature range: ≤ 250 °C
Manual adjustment of lift pins to desired proximity gap
Source: EV Group