The EVG770 is a flexible platform for step-and-repeat nanoimprint lithography for effective master fabrication or direct patterning of intricate structures on substrates. This method enables even replication of templates from small dies up to 50 mm x 50 mm over huge areas ranging up to 300 mm substrate sizes.
Together with direct writing or diamond turning techniques, step-and-repeat imprinting is often utilized to effectively fabricate masters needed for wafer-level optics manufacturing or EVG’s SmartNIL process.
The EVG770’s main features are accurate alignment abilities, complete process control and the flexibility to meet the needs of a broad range of devices and applications.
- Effective master fabrication of micro-lenses available for wafer-level optics down to nanostructures for SmartNIL®
- Live imaging available during demolding, imprinting and dispensing
- Easy implementation of various kinds of masters
- In-situ force control available for demolding and imprint
- Optional automated cassette-to-cassette handling is available
- Variable resist dispense modes are available
- Comes with optional optical wedge error compensation
|100 up to 300 mm
||≤50 nm (resolution dependent upon template and process)
||High-power LED (i-line) > 100 mW/cm²
||Top side microscope for live overlay alignment ≤ ±500 nm
and fine alignment ≤ ±300 nm
|First print die to die
|Active imprint area
||Up to 50 x 50 mm
||Coating: droplet dispense (optional)
Source: EV Group