The EVG7200 Large-Area UV Nanoimprint System extends nanoimprint lithography (NIL) to Gen 3 (550 mm x 650 mm) panel-size substrates with the help of EVG’s proprietary and volume-proven SmartNIL technology.
When it comes to applications like displays, biotechnology and photonic elements, and wire grid polarizers, which cannot be decreased in size, it is vital to raise substrate utilization efficiency by increasing the pattern area.
NIL has been verified to be the most economical way to facilitate the fabrication of nano patterns on huge areas as it is not restricted by optical systems and can offer the most ideal pattern fidelity for the smallest structures.
SmartNIL offers excellent conformal imprint results down to 40 nm* using a very strong and controllable tooling process. EVG has special and proven equipment abilities, such as matchless user-friendliness, together with a high level of process expertise, and hence it satisfies industry requirements by taking nanoimprinting to a whole new level.
*Resolution is based on process and template
- Proprietary SmartNIL® technology offers matchless conformal imprinting over huge areas
- Adaptable with all commercially available imprint materials
- Proven technology with excellent uniformity and replication fidelity
- Strong and accurately controllable processing
- Multiple-use polymer working stamp technology for prolonged master lifetime and considerable cost savings
|Wafer diameter (substrate size)
||200 mm in diameter up to Gen3 (550 x 650 mm)
||40 nm - 10 µm (resolution dependent upon template and process)
||High-power narrow band (>400 mW/cm²)
||Optional optical alignment: ≤ ±15 µm
|Mini environment and
|Working stamp fabrication
Source: EV Group