The EVG40 NT (autonomous tool) and the AVM (HVM-integrated module) allow measurement of lithography-relevant parameters such as critical dimensions, as well as bond alignment precision.
It is possible to confirm compliance to stringent process specifications and immediately improve combined process parameters, thanks to the system’s high measurement precision.
The EVG40 NT has different measurement techniques and therefore adapts to a huge number of manufacturing processes such as wafer-to-wafer bonding or nanoimprint lithography at the same time.
As an application example, the EVG40 NT completes EVG’s product range for highly precise aligned wafer bonding as the key tool for reliably confirming the 100 nm bond overlay precision of EVG’s GEMINI FB automated fusion bonding system.
- Alignment verification can be done for bonding and lithography applications
- Flexible measurement options available for bonding metrology and lithography
- Comes with top- to bottom-side microscope for manifold measurement techniques
- Die-to-die alignment verification
- Critical dimension (CD) measurement
- Multi-layer thickness measurement available
- High throughput as a result of a specialized calibration routine
- PC-based measurement and pattern recognition software provided for highest reliability
- High measurement precision both laterally and vertically