The V IR series FT-IR spectrometers are designed with flexibility in mind, providing various configurations for the laboratory, the field and customized applications. The most suitable system can be configured by selecting specific accessories matched to the desired applications, additional accessories added as needs change.
The unique MultiChamberIR attachment allows a user to select among three measurement modes from transmittance, ATR and DRIFTS in one attachment. Such multi-measurement modes in one attachment are best suited to incoming inspection of a wide variety of samples ranging from solids to powders to liquids for qualitative and quantitative applications.
For even greater flexibility, external connection optics allows the user to install up to three different attachments in one system, selecting the most appropriate by simply switching the PC controlled optical configuration.
A further extension of application capabilities can be achieved by integrating the universal optical base to configure a freely customized configuration by simply placing optimized optical components and sample holders onto the base.
Thus even a large sample or an attachment which cannot fit in a standard sample compartment can now be utilized without compromise.
- Three models available: VIR-100, 200 and 300.
- measurement/analysis programs
- Simple and easy to use operations by combination of a variety of attachments and measurement/analysis programs
- Parallel configuration of up to three attachments in one system by utilizing the External
- Universal optical base allowing users to build customized systems
- Eco-friendly system including sleep-mode as well as a compact & space-saving design
- High-speed monitoring using the optional 40 Hz rapid scan
- Highly reliable data acquisition based on self-diagnostics & validation functions
For more information contact Jasco Analytical Instruments