Designed to customer specifications specifically for proof loading and destruction tests that require data logging.
- Long stroke hydraulic cylinder with double acting ram.
- Piston head and cylinder ends fitted with low friction seals.
- Pulling ram terminates in a fixed clevis jaw, with a similar arrangement on the moving carriage.
Load Control Console
- Data acquisition
- Records load, time, extension and related data.
- Located between the pulling clevis and pull ram and strain gauge tensile load features a multi bridge with temperature compensation and close zero balance.
- Calibrated in accordance with International Standard ISO 7500-1: 2004
- Machine is fully guarded; fixed plates at base of bed.
- Hydraulically operated or manual hinged guards at the top of the bed section