HTG2 digital torque gauge offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 1,000 values in memory, which can be displayed or transmitted using serial output. Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm.
HTG2 digital torque gauges are sold in kits which include the gauge, sensor, six foot cable, and AC adapter/charger. Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, and N-cm units are selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber grip, heavy duty metal construction
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload indicator and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- 6.5mm Jacobs Chuck (4mm for HTG2-4)(13mm Chuck available)