The SynthWAVE model by Milestone, a global leader in the field of microwave-based sample prep technology is a synthetic microwave that will fit on any benchtop in even the smallest lab. The revolutionary new SynthWAVE is enhancing microvawe synthesis by the use of Milestone’s patented Single Reaction Chamber (SRC) technology in a fully automated benchtop reactor.
The key features of the SynthWAVE are:
- It employs a single microwave method that can run up to 22 reactions simultaneously while varying the type of reaction, solvent, catalyst and reactant amounts.
- There is no need to perform the same reaction with the same solvent in multiple vessels or scope conditions sequentially.
- This system offers the power to run the next fifteen reactions in a single microwave method, eliminating the time and labor associated with complex vessel assembly.
- The SynthWAVE is designed for safe, reliable and reproducible scale-up of microwave enhanced chemical reactions, making it a perfect fit for nearly all synthetic laboratories.
- SRC design enables the same temperature and pressure to be achieved in all vials simultaneously and the system handles single or multiple reactions at maximum temperatures of up to 300°C and pressures up to 199bar.
- The SynthWAVE enables the chemist to run large-scale batch and parallel reactions like never before. Small-scale synthetic methods are easily transferred to the SynthWAVE- move from mls to L in less than a day.
- The SynthWAVE also enables the chemist to operate under modified conditions, by adding inert or reactive gases (such as H2, CO or CO2).
- The system also comes equipped to do in-situ sampling, thus enabling the chemist to easily and conveniently sample reaction products at any time during the experiment.