Rofin’s PowerLine E series includes end-pumped solid-state lasers that are suitable for a variety of applications. These laser marking systems are available with an application software called Visual LaserMarker (VLM). The software enables the layout, creation and transfer of the necessary marking data to be sent directly from the computer to the laser marker. The systems are also easy to integrate and maintain.
Depending on application requirements, the lasers are available as water-air-cooled and air-cooled in different wavelengths and a variety of power ranges.
Rofin also supplies specific models of the product line for the solar industry (PowerLine E PV), security documents (PowerLine E PC) and for semicon applications (PowerLine E IC).
The main features of the PowerLine E series are:
- Compact design ensures easy integration
- Several wavelengths
- Different power ranges
- Single and double galvo configuration
- Laser type: diode end-pumped Nd: YVO4
- Wavelength: 1064nm, 532nm, 355nm
- Output power class up to: 10-40W
- Marking field: 120 x 120 (other dimensions on request)
- Pulse frequency: 1-200kHz, and CW
- Power consumption: 0.5-1.88kW.