3D Systems’ ProJet® 5500X offers excellent quality, most accurate and toughest multi-material composites based on 3D Systems’ latest MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology. The ProJet 5500X simultaneously prints and fuses together flexible and rigid material composites layer by layer at the pixel level in a variety of colors and shades including opaque, clear, black or white and numerous shades of gray. 3D Systems’ printed multi-material composites result in stunningly realistic, functional, large and small prototypes and products for a broad range of manufacturers, designers and engineers.
Fast composite material print speeds using breakthrough materials with properties that can be easily varied in a single part are offered by the ProJet 5500X. This new VisiJet® composite family of materials is precisely mixed by the ProJet 5500X print head on-the-fly to achieve superior mechanical properties and custom performance characteristics and comes with a 5-year print head warranty. With so many options, the ProJet 5500X is perfect for a variety of applications, including overmolded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, long-lasting living hinges and high-temperature testing.
The key features of the ProJet 5500X Professional 3D Printer are:
- Print the accurate variety of engineered plastic or rubber you need, no assembly required.
- Produce the most detailed, most accurate multi-material parts with superior strength, stability and temperature performance.
- High throughput to quickly print a large variety of small or big precision parts.
- The ProJet 5500X features fast build speeds, ease of use, and hands-free post processing, all at lower cost of ownership.
- By using less material than similar printers, and a 5-year guarantee on the print head, the ProJet 5500X offers a lower TCO.
- Print stunning clear parts as well as parts in white, black and select shades of grey
- Print in multiple materials in a single build
- Produces strong, finely detailed, precise parts
- Build speeds up to two times faster than other