- Rapid real time results
- No traditional sampling required
- No preparation and analysis of samples
- Simple Industry standard interfacing
- Easy to install and commission
- No nuclear sources used
- Designed to suit almost any conveyor width
- No limit on conveyor speed
- up to 500mm bed depth range
- Moisture range from 0-80%
- Instantaneous moisture readings
Suitable for a wide range of applications that require on belt moisture analysis and have a high density content. Examples of some applications include, but not limited to; lead concentrate, zinc concentrate, fertiliser, heavy minerals etc.
Microwave based techniques are the leading technology for on-line measurement of moisture in bulk materials.
However, most current commercial microwave moisture analysers are not suited to highly attenuating materials. This detracts from their application in the analysis of iron ore and mineral concentrates. To overcome these problems Callidan Instruments have designed a High Density version of their MA-500 on belt analyser.
The HD version uses hardware developed for the mobile telephone industry and has helped in the production of a unit that uses no radioactive sources. The technology gives an improved dynamic range of measurement, superior measurement accuracy, high stability and significantly reduced purchase cost over other available technologies.