The Oriel MIR8035 FT-IR scanner allows manufacturers and researchers to identify signatures, or infrared signals, from transparent and opaque materials easily and quickly. This instrument is ideal for non-conventional FT-IR analytical applications or when flexibility is crucial.
This scanner can be used where modularity and flexibility are important in unique customer applications. The instrument easily adapts to customer’s specific needs without compromising performance. It is available in two different spectral ranges, utilizing either CaF2 or KBr optical components.
The MIR8035 scanner also includes a laptop computer pre-installed with software program MIRMat to facilitate spectral acquisitions and report generation.
The main features of the Oriel 8035 FT-IR scanner are:
- Modular subsystems
- High resolution up to 0.5cm-1
- Wide spectral coverage from 700 to 28,000nm
- Ensures a full-size, collimated input beam for high throughput
- USB 2.0 plug and play interface
- Mat-Lab based software and Active X control
- Compatible with a wide range of sources, detectors and accessories