The VeraSol-2 is a Class AAA LED-based Solar Simulator with a 2 x 2 inch illuminated area.
It is certified AAA rated to IEC 60904-9 for spectral match, non-uniformity of irradiance, and temporal stability. Each LED-based system is put through rigorous testing for all aspects of the standard to ensure compliance and provides a certificate of calibration.
This innovative design drives up to 18 LEDs spaced over the entire spectrum to ensure a spectral match meeting Class AAA certification. The independent control of each LED enables the user to tune the output to the specific requirements of their test. The Oriel VeraSol's rugged design is backed by the Newport Corporation's world wide organization.
The key features of the Verasol-2 are:
- Factory certified IEC 60904-9 AAA rated; CE certified
- Variable output adjustment from 0.1 to 1.1
- Fast turn on time - no shutter required
- PV cell placement indicator
- USB LED control
- 10,000h LED lifetime - no bulb replacement required
- User settable spectral control
- User adjustable calibration
- Flexible mounting orientation