The ANKOM2000 Fibre Analyzer has been subjected to rigorous testing over a broad range of sample types, and is used by ANKOM for the NFTA and AAFCO check sample programs. The ANKOM2000 Fibre Analyzer provides increased automation to enhance laboratory operations and reduce labour costs. Automation eliminates chemical and hot water handling. The Instrument requires very little space.
Results can be determined for Acid Detergent Fibre, Neutral Detergent Fibre, and Crude Fibre for all feeds and forages. The ANKOM2000 is accurate and precise when compared to conventional methods. Most elements of technician variability are eliminated and there is no separate filtration step, so consistent results are achieved time after time.
- Crude Fiber, ADF and NDF determinations
- Fully Automated Operation
- Automatically Adds Solutions & Rinses
- Accurate and Precise Results
- Batch Process up to 24 samples
- Microprocessor Controlled with LCD Readout
- Easy-to-use/Labour Saving