Mustang Vacuum Systems roll to roll vacuum deposition systems for flexible substrates is designed for a wide range of processes and substrate sizes. Mustang focus and philosophy is on high productivity roll to roll systems. Reducing scheduled down time such as target and substrate changes through innovative design and service access simplification has a dramatic effect on output and uptime.
- Thin Film PV — Flexible CIGS or CdTe Solar cells on plastics and metal substrates.
- Touch Screen — Flexible touch screen applications
- Window Film — Anti Reflective, Low emissivity, UV Filtering and Smart Window applications.
- EMI/RFI Shielding
- PVD Sputter – Planar or Rotatable Cathodes
- Configurable AC, DC, RF, Pulsed DC and HIPIMS Power Configurations
- PECVD – Plasma Enhanced CVD
- Hybrid – PECVD & PVD Sputter Hybrid Coating Configurations
- Substrate Width can range from 300 mm to 2000 mm
- Optional Single side touch systems with or without interleaf available for highly scratch sensitive coatings.
- Single or multiple temperature controlled drum based systems provide precise web temperature during deposition.
- Single or multiple deposition zones available as free span or drum backed.
- Precise recipe controlled web tension and active web steering
The Orion series is highly configurable and Mustang routinely works with customers to bring innovative processes to production. By optimizing system configurations around customer specific processes, Mustang is enabling the next generation of flexible coated products such as displays, batteries and electronics.