The Canty SolidSizer TS unit is a versatile tool for lab environments to determine particle size and shape, thereby eliminating the need for sieving. The system also has multiple configurations that allow color analysis and defect detection, as well as a tilting stage for flat particle analysis.
The SolidSizer TS is a vision based sensor that combines with the Canty Vector processor to provide a complete particle analysis system. Operating features are remotely controlled at the processor screen view and include zoom and focus, calibration, feed speed and level control, as well as all camera functions such as shutter, gain and resolution. The system comes with back and front lighting for maximum versatility. The modular design allows for easy assembly of different configurations depending upon product type and/or analysis desired. The tilt stage feature is similar to the technology patented in the Canty RockSizer and is especially effective for analyzing flat, stone-like particles. The stage is designed for both back and front lighting use.
Features of the Canty SolidSizer TS particle size analyzer include:
- Particle distribution by major, minor diameter, area, perimeter available with Canty Vector System.
- Remote processor control of system settings.
- Adjustable lens magnification (sub micron through boulders-no upper size limit). Consult factory for details.
- Fiber optic backlighting for true shape illumination. Front lighting for color detection.
- Shape analysis.
- External video connectors for signal processing by Canty Vector System (optional).
- Optional light filters available for wavelength sensitive materials.
- Tilt tray for flat particle analysis.