The Form Talysurf® WRi (Wide Range Inductive) from Taylor Hobson is a high range versatile system dedicated for contour measurement.
The Form Talysurf® WRi (Wide Range Inductive) offers a comprehensive understanding of the measurement of contour. Taylor Hobson's innovative ball calibration routine offers unparalleled gauge linearity and thus form measurement capability.
Just position the component so that all features to be measured are contained within gauge range. As the system moves over the features the reliability of the data is assured because the linearity over the total range has been taken into consideration in the calibration process. The TalyMap Contour software takes care of the manipulation and analysis of the data quickly and easily.
- DXF data comparison
- Full dimensional analysis, including tolerances and deviation errors
- Full metrology traceability
- Easy to learn, icon based user interface
- Rapid desktop report generation
- Automatically analyze features with large positional tolerances