Ellab has, for more than 20 years, offered reliable validation and calibration software called ValSuite®. This intuitive software integrates all the equipment systems offered by the company into a single platform.
This unique feature paves the way for a wide range of new possibilities by enabling users to integrate data loggers with conventional thermocouple systems.
Ellab also provides numerous versions of ValSuite® to meet the customers’ exact requirements. Most significantly, the company’s FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software, ValSuite® Pro, ensures complete data integrity.
The ValSuite® software includes features like test templates, customized reports with clear pass/fail criteria, live data, data analysis, and monitoring, among others. It has been developed in accordance with GAMP principles and comes in various languages for Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
The ValSuite® software is available in four generic versions — ValSuite® Pro, ValSuite® Basic, ValSuite® Plus, and ValSuite® Medical.
ValSuite® – the Ultimate Time-saving Software Solution
Video Credit: Ellab
- Integrates the E-Val™ Pro wired thermocouple system and TrackSense® data loggers in the same session
- A single software platform for all Ellab equipment
- Can run via a network or stand-alone computer, considerably reducing the time needed to locate crucial data
- PDF reports are automatically generated with clear pass/fail indication
Features of Software Data Analysis
- The potential to zoom into the graphs and display numerous windows at a time streamlines the process of locating crucial data
- The data analysis tools considerably reduce the time needed to identify important data
- Numerous calculations, like average, standard deviation, minimum/maximum, lethality, and delta T, can be computed using any block of the displayed data; this avoids the need to export data and compromise on data security
The ValSuite® software collects and displays validation data from the E-Val™ Pro as well as the TrackSense® Pro data logging systems. The data obtained from these systems can be presented and examined in the same session.
The software can run up to 120 E-Val™ Pro channels or 160 TrackSense® channels at a time, all of which can be detected and presented in different groups, like distribution and penetration. Any particular channels or grouping can be presented in an individual data block and inspected. Individual sessions and run analysis can also be combined for comparison purposes.
Remote Access and Data Monitoring
Users can directly connect to the ValSuite® SQL database through their iPhones in which the ValSuite® App is installed. This option serves as an intuitive tool to track online data from E-Val™ Pro, ETS, and TrackSense® SKY sessions. This feature is also available via an IP address set up through a computer.
The online alarm limit system, intended for the basic parameters of relative humidity, pressure, and temperature, can be activated via a relay. This provides an input to a SCADA system, PC, alarm system, or other external systems. The collected data is subsequently presented in a graph or table.
Image Credit: Ellab