Beckman Coulter Life Science’s Multisizer 4e Coulter Counter is a multifaceted system for particle counting and characterization.
Using the Coulter principle, the system detects particles through electrical zone sensing, irrespective of the nature or the optical properties of the particle. Thanks to this feature, it is the perfect tool for the detection and counting of an extensive range of particles, for example:
- Mammalian cells
- Large protein aggregates
- Cell aggregates
- Toner particles
- The system features aperture sizes with a diameter ranging from 10 to 2000 µm to fulfill the existing and future demands.
- The data overlay capability and multiple aperture options provided in the system enable the analysis of complex samples over wide particle size distribution.
- The system is best suited for non-biological or biological samples.
- Materials in non-aqueous or aqueous solvents can be analyzed.
- Particles can be detected irrespective of type or optical properties of the material.
Rapid Particle Counting
- Particles with a diameter ranging from 0.2 to 1600 µm can be detected and counted
- Typical sampling rates of up to 10,000 counts per second
- Sample volumes as low as 5 mL
- Users can store and re-analyze digital pulse data as needed
- Range of calibration beads and V-check validation controls offered
- Software compliant with CFR 21 Part 11 provided for audit control and security
Source: Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
||Aperture current accuracy ± 0.4% of setting; Polarity error less than 0.5%
||21 CFR Part 11
|Sample Volume Range
||4 - 400 mL
|Particle Size Analysis Range
||0.20|1,600.00|μm in diameter
||от 0,004 мкм3 до 2,145 x 109 Ф∧ и∧и мкм3
||All aqueous and non-aqueous electrolyte solutions devised for use with aperture technology are suitable for use with the Multisizer 4e. Electrolytes should be compatible with glass, fluoropolymers, fluoroelastomers, and stainless steel.
||Linearity for 2% - 60% of aperture diameter: ±1% for diameter, ±3% for volume
|Aperture Diameter Range
||10 µm to 2000 µm apertures (nominal diameter)
|Digital Pulse Processor
||Proprietary high-speed digitization of the signal
||Continuously selectable from 50 µL-2000 µL
|Volumetric Pump Accuracy
|Item Specifications Referenced