The Durasens™ LSP-T series Diamond ATR Analyzers are built for the fast analysis of pastes, liquids, emulsions, oils, gels, and slurries by mid-IR FTIR spectroscopy. They are compact and easy to use.
The LSP-T analyzers are suitable for composition verification and multicomponent analysis of samples in the pharmaceutical, food, petrochemical, chemical, beverage, and related industries.
The LSP-T Series Analyzers are provided with a built-in multiple reflection diamond ATR sampling element. It also has a flow liquid cell for flow-through and/or sealed cell measurements.
Besides the standard FTIR software, the LSP-T Analyzers feature built-in chemometric software. The built-in chemometric software can be tailored to fit the user’s specific application.
The sample’s temperature control is easy since the new Durasens analyzers also feature an integral sample temperature controller that is regulated by the analyzer’s own FTIR software.
- Built-in multiple reflection diamond ATR sampling element
- Easy to clean
- Sample preparation is not required
- Resistant to abrasion and corrosion
- Multiple reflections provide high sensitivity
- Minute quantities of sample needed
- Analysis requires just a few minutes
- Integrated chemometric software can be tailored to fit the customer’s specific application
- Integrated sample temperature controller that is regulated by the analyzer’s own FTIR software