The Explorer® offers the widest range of configurations and deposition modalities in the thin film industry: Electron beam evaporation, resistance evaporation, sputtering, ion plating, and ion assisted deposition.
Able to Sputter dielectric, magnetic, and composite materials. Flexible cathodes that adjust to the impingement angle are also available.
Powerful Control System available in semi-manual mode or in fully automatic mode with one push automation to reduce system downtime.
Process Pro Upgrade Offers
- Consistent controls across all Denton Vacuum Products
- Standard software makes it easy to support and avoid costly customization fees
- Source code for your programs so you can customize your programs.
- Network capabilities makes the discovery a node on your network enabling real-time, remote support and upgrades.
Large Load Locks accomodate substrates up to 10"
- Multiple Pumping Configurations
- A variety of diffusion, cryogenic, and turbo pump configurations are available to fit your budget and process. Rear or bottom fitted pumps provide easy access for service based on your workspace needs