The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series range from Superior Sensor Technology is designed to handle operating temperatures ranging between −20 °C and 85 °C and is based on the company’s market-leading, patented NimbleSense™ architecture.
The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series supports pressure ranges from 15 psia (1.03 bar) to 150 psia (10.3 bar), and is ideal for applications where gas and air pressures have to be measured under absolute zero pressure.
The ND Series provides a new level of integration to customers by integrating a piezoresistive sensing element with incorporated amplification, DSP, ADC and a digital interface. New functionality is supported by advanced digital processing, which eases system development, simplifies production and enhances reliability.
The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series tracks dry air and non-aggressive gas pressure with high precision thanks to its 16-bit output. Non-linearity offered by the system is exceptional, usually within 0.1% of FSS.
Industry Leading Accuracy
The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series provides industry-leading accuracy of better than 0.10% of the range and a Total Error Band of better than 0.15% FSS.
The series consists of a tunable bandwidth filter that ranges from 1 Hz to 200 Hz and provides exceptional zero stability. A 50/60 Hz notch filter has been integrated into the ND Series for enhanced performance and to decrease the effect of power noise spikes.
With long-term stability of 0.1% FSS in the first year, the ND Series is an ideal choice for applications requiring maximum reliability.
Moreover, silicone gel is used in the Middle Pressure ND Sensors to safeguard the sensor from thermal and mechanical stress when installed in the field.
The ND Series range, which is constructed with a highly reliable plastic enclosure, delivers the best mix of excellent reliability and performance over an extended temperature range while ensuring customers have an elevated, economical solution ideal for a range of industrial requirements.
- Pressures supported from 15 to 150 psia (1034 mBar to 10.3 Bar)
- Temperature-compensated from −20 °C to 85 °C
- 16-bit resolution
- The output data rate at 444 Hz
- Outstanding zero stability
- Bandwidth filter option from 1.0 Hz to 200 Hz
- Outstanding accuracy ±0.1% of the selected range
- Highly integrated sensor with DSP and ADC
- Total Error Band less than 0.15% FSS
- Integrated 50/60 Hz notch filter
- Long term stability ±0.1% FSS
- Supply voltage compensation
- Standard SPI and I2C Interface
- Entirely integrated compensation math
- Silicone gel shield on all models