The ND Middle Pressure Series from Superior Sensor Technology comprises the advanced NimbleSense™ architecture and functions from temperatures as low as –20 °C to as high as 85 °C while managing pressures up to 150 psi (10.3 Bar).
The ND is designed with the company’s proprietary Multi-RangeTM technology to deliver the most extensive dynamic range in the industry. This wider dynamic range provides numerous pressure ranges in a single package.
Thus, it helps decrease the number of sensor variants required for the challenging functional needs of different industrial market segments. For example, one multi-range enabled ND Sensor equals seven competing products, significantly easing installation requirements and substantially decreasing inventory costs.
The ND Middle Pressure Series provides pressure ranges as low as 0.5 psi to as high as 150 psi. It suits a wide range of industrial applications from UAVs to 3D printing, from air curtains to aeronautics, and from environmental chambers to eye surgery equipment.
Industry Leading Performance
The ND Middle Pressure Series assesses dry air and non-aggressive gas pressure with very high precision and a stable zero point. Additionally, non-linearity is best-in-class which is usually 0.05% FSS.
The ND Middle Pressure Series comprises a selectable bandwidth filter ranging from 1 Hz to 200 Hz, and 16-bit resolution. For added performance, the ND Series has a 50/60 Hz notch filter integrated into the system to decrease the effect of power noise spikes. The ND Series is an exceptional choice for applications requiring the highest reliability.
The ND Series provides a new grade of integration. It incorporates the latest piezoresistive sensing element with combined amplification, DSP, ADC and a digital interface which significantly simplifies measures of customer integration. Cutting-edge digital processing enables new functionality thus simplifying system development, adding manufacturing ease and boosting reliability.
Designed with a highly reliable plastic enclosure, the ND Series delivers the ideal combination of dependability and high performance at extended temperature ranges while ensuring customers have a high volume, economical solution enhanced for a wide range of industrial requirements.
- Pressure ranges from 0.5 psi (34.5 mbar) to 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Total error band below 0.1% FSS
- Long term stability ±0.05% FSS
- Very high precision ±0.05% of selected range
- Consists of a sensor with ADC and DSP
- Temperature-compensated from –20 °C to 85 °C
- Resolution of 16-bit (each selected range)
- The output data rate at 444 Hz
- Integrated 50/60 Hz notch filter
- Selectable bandwidth filter from 1.0 Hz to 200 Hz
- Provided with up to seven selectable pressure ranges per device
- Standard I2C and SPI interface
- Exceptional zero stability
- Silicone gel safety on all models
- Supply voltage compensation
- Fully integrated compensation math