MTI Instruments offers Proforma 300SA, a semi-automated metrology system employed in thickness measurement for semi-insulating and semiconducting wafer materials. The tool offers highly precise, repeatable measurements of thickness, total thickness variation (TTV), wafer global flatness, wafer bow, etc.
Built on MTI’s Push-Pull capacitance technology, the Proforma 300SA provides full wafer surface scanning and characterization simply at the press of a button. The system accommodates 150mm, 200mm, and 300mm wafer diameters and can be used for almost any material including Germanium wafer, Silicon wafer, Sapphire, Gallium Arsenide wafer, and Indium Phosphide wafer.
The main features of the PROFORMA SERIES are:
- Highly accurate, repeatable measurements
- Exclusive capacitance circuitry for excellent precision and repeatability
- Accommodates 150mm, 200mm and 300mm wafer diameters
- Can be used for almost any material including Germanium wafer, Silicon wafer, Sapphire, Gallium Arsenide wafer (GaAs), and Indium Phosphide wafer
- ASTM/SEMI standard measurements
The applications of the PROFORMA SERIES are:
- Lap/etch and polishing
- Final inspection