Kaiser Optical Systems’ RamanRxn4™ gas-phase Raman analyzer is the latest alternative to basic process gas analyzers. The chemical specificity and spectral range enables several gases to be separately identified without the need for chromatographic separation over concentration ranges from ppm levels to 100%.
By coupling the RamanRxn4™ analyzer with Kaiser's AirHead™ high-performance gas-phase probe, installation flexibility can be achieved for insertion sampling. There is an option to either couple the AirHead™ probe to a fast transfer loop or to a suitable process.
The RamanRxn4™ meets the demands of several markets such as the analytical Raman, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, chemical, process analytics, polymer and bioprocessing markets.
The main features of RamanRxn4™ include:
- Four sample locations can be measured simultaneously by a single analyzer
- No consumables
- Fiber-optic connectivity
- Remote sampling locations
- Lower cost-of-ownership
- Control room, rack-mount packaging
- Classified area (ATEX certifiable) purged packaging
The following are the key application areas of RamanRxn4™:
- Column start-up and stable state monitoring
- Distillation column monitoring and control
- Corrosive gases / process safety including oxygen levels
- Bulk and fractions from a single analyzer