Kaiser Optical Systems’ RamanRxn2™ Hybrid in situ analyzer combines the capabilities of multiple Raman analyzers into a single unit. It features Hybrid (micron and mm) probe capability, high resolution, as well as transportability. The RamanRxn2™ analyzer when combined with the latest version of the iC Raman™ software makes this analyzer the most advanced, flexible analyzer for Raman methods development and reaction analysis.
The analyzer is capable of internal calibration and diagnostics to guarantee validity of each analysis, thereby enabling Kaiser analyzers to sustain robust chemometric analyses and calibration transfer between analyzers. It also meets the needs of GMP and GLP governed areas within the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sectors for both QbD and PAT applications.
The RamanRxn2™ Hybrid models are provided with an optional ergonomic trolley which has built-in probe and optic storage, fiber storage, a routine-analysis sample compartment, and the analyzer control system.
By combining the RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer with the PhAT probe heads or Kaiser's MR Probe, non-contact or direct insertion sampling is possible. The RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer is the first Raman analyzer to allow both PhAT-based wide area Raman sampling and conventional small spot Raman sampling.
The main features of the RamanRxn2™ Hybrid include:
- Millimeter to micron sampling versatility
- Qualitative Raman and quantitative Raman analysis
- High spectral resolution
- Transportability (ergonomic trolley optional)
- Laboratory, scale-up, and pilot-plant compatible
- Optimized liquids analysis mode
- Optimized solids analysis mode
The following are the key application areas of the RamanRxn2™ Hybrid:
- Polymer blending
- Extrusion monitoring
- Pharmaceutical formulations development: blending, granulations, drying
- Pharmaceutical API development: reaction chemistry, yield, form id
- Biologics / bioprocessing / biotech