Admet single column electromechanical testing systems are ideal for determining the mechanical properties of a variety of materials in a divers set of applications. Systems are ideal for measuring the tensile, flexural, shear, creep, and compressive properties of materials, components, and devices.
- The eXpert series exceeds all ASTM/ISO accuracy requirements.
- Fastest in the industry, an 8kHz servo loop rate ensures accurate, repeatable, and reliable testing.
- All testing systems are supported for life.
All ADMET Testing Machines can be equipped with one of two closed loop servo controllers. MTESTQuattro, our most advanced testing system, is a PC-based controller that offers a wide range of flexibility in control, data acquisition, analysis, and report. The eP2 digital controller, a standalone touch panel unit, offers a balance between performance and simplicity. Both controllers feature 8kHz servo update periods and programmable log rates to 1kHz.
5600 Series Universal Testing Machines
A bold and flexible new approach to low force testing at an affordable price.
The eXpert 5600 series testing machines are equipped with a rigid frame and detachable electronics and top acting actuator. Several motor/drive combinations allow for a variety of machine configurations. The table top load frame with precision actuator and fast acting servo motor provides controllability at very light loads and rigidity for loads at machine capacity.
- The standard frame assembly can be user configured for vertical or horizontal operation. The actuator can be mounted on the optional dual column frame or frame of your own design.
- Using optional neoprene bellows, the actuator and electronics can be sealed from moisture and airborne particles, allowing for maintenance free operation in the harshest testing environments.
ADMET eXpert 7600 Series Universal Testing Machines
Single column Universal Testing Machines for users who want the flexibility and reliability of a full-size system without the high cost or space requirements.
The eXpert 7600 series machines are capable of performing a variety of mechanical tests in an affordable and compact package. Efficient in design, units fit within a 16 x 12 inch space while holding a force capacity of up to 5kN.
- Test adhesives, biomaterials, elastomers, films, packaging, plastics, wires, textiles, and other materials with confidence.
- Test high elongation materials at speeds up to 2,540 mm/min (100in/min). An extended height option adds 24 inches of elongation.