Torsion testing machines for static and fatigue testing.
The ADMET eXpert 9000 series table top torsion testing machines are available in vertical or horizontal orientations. Systems employ a linear slide design for maximum torsional stiffness and minimal axial friction. A reaction torque transducer is attached to a movable tail stock mounted on a linear slide. The tail stock can be left free floating or clamped during testing. All torsion testers feature unlimited rotation in both directions.
The length of the test bed, servo motor and gearing can be modified to accommodate varying specimen lengths, capacities and test speeds. A second actuator can also be added for performing biaxial tests.
- Table-top models are offered in capacities up to 300Nm (2,650 inlb).
- Models are available for static and fatigue testing.
- Test bone screws, fasteners, metals, orthopedic devices, plastics, wires, and other materials with confidence.
- Exceeds all ASTM/ISO accuracy requirements.
- Fastest in the industry, an 8kHz servo loop rate ensures accurate, repeatable, and reliable testing.
- All testing systems are supported for life.
All ADMET Testing Machines can be equipped with one of two closed loop servo controllers. MTESTQuattro, our most advanced testing system, is a PC-based controller that offers a wide range of flexibility in control, data acquisition, analysis, and report. The eP2 digital controller, a standalone touch panel unit, offers a balance between performance and simplicity. Both controllers feature 8kHz servo update periods and programmable log rates to 1kHz.